COMMUNITY NEWS please refer to the newsletter for all the latest news and photos.....
I would like to thank everyone for the fantastic year. I hope you all have a happy and holy Christmas period. Stay safe, enjoy some family time and come back rested and refreshed for a great 2017.
Goodbye, Good Luck and God Bless!
Congratulations to all students of St Joseph's for their efforts and achievements throughout the year. The 2016 award recipients are as follows:
- Christian Living Award (donated by Mr Paul Antonio) ~ Charlotte
- Bevan Bliss Memorial Bursary for Academic Excellence~ Erin
- Brad Rogers Memorial Musical Award ~ Charlotte
- Excellence in Sport Award (donated by the Oliver Family) ~ Erin
- Year 5 Award for Academic Excellence ~ Nicole
- Year 5 Award for Academic Diligence ~ Jaimie
- Year 4 Award for Academic Excellence ~ Jemimah
- Year 4 Award for Academic Diligence ~ Ava
SWIMMING CARNIVAL RESULTS
The St Joseph's Swimming Carnival held last week saw the students competing strongly and having fun. Thank you to the parents who assisted on the day.
Congratulations to the following Swimming Age Champions:
- Under 12 Boy ~ Travis Under 12 Girl ~ Hayley
- Under 11 Boy ~ William Under 11 Girl ~ Jamie
- Under 10 Boy ~ Mitchell & Thomas Under 10 Girl ~ Jemimah