As a small rural school, our team of dedicated staff work hard to ensure students are afforded opportunities to participate in co-curricular activities wherever possible. These activities allow students to have new experiences and develop skills and talents in areas which are an extension of classroom activities.
We aim to offer experiences in the arts, sport, community service, academic extension and social justice.
Co-curricular activities include
- production of Eisteddfod verse speaking items for Toowoomba and Dalby competitions
- participation in a wide spectrum of sporting activities including the opportunity to participate in representative teams through Darling Downs School Sport
- Mini-vinnies activities including fundraising and outreach to our local aged care facility
- class excursions and Year 5/6 Camp
- celebration of Under 8's Day
- private instrumental music and speech and drama lessons
- celebration of special feasts, liturgies and Masses
- high level of participation in our local ANZAC Day commemorations.